Approx. Rs 15 Lakh / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Transformer Type||Distribution Transformer|
|Rated Voltage||415 v|
|Power (VA)||3000 KVA|
|Cooling Type||Dry Type/Air Cooled, Oil Cooled|
|Primary Voltage||11,22,33 KV|
Cahors Medium Voltage division’s Compact Secondary Substation (CSS) is a type tested assembly for applications where power is transformed from MV (medium voltage) to LV (low voltage) systems. It comprises an enclosure containing all the required MV switchgear, distribution transformer, LV switchboard, connections and auxiliary equipmentsFeatures:
- Tested according to the latest IEC 62271-202 specifications
- Internal arc fault Type AB tested at 20 kA, 1 second
- High level of safety for equipment and staff
- All equipment inside the CSS is type tested according to IEC standard.
- Footprint engineered to meet required clearance standards
- Metal housing
- Can be lifted with transformer installed
- Engineered for smooth air flow and natural cooling
- Locking system for all doors to prevent unauthorized entry of staff
- Stainless steel hinges for corrosion resistance
- No access to live parts
- Possibility of container transportation.
- Transformer – CSS is designed and manufactured to oil filled or dry type transformers.
- Medium Voltage Switchgears (11, 22, 33 kV)-CSS can be provided with different options of MV switchgear from Cahors Medium Voltage Division’s portfolio of SF6
- insulated modular secondary switchgear/VCB.
- GIS Medium voltage switchgear is also available.
- Remote control interface for load break switch.
- Low Voltage – Fuse or breaker protection mounted between the transformer and LV side.
- Various numbers and ratings of outgoing feeders can be provided depending on transformer size and customer needs.
- Special LV equipment available.